Lashes Lashes Lashes!
An extremely enjoyable experience – really! Get comfortable by laying down, close your eyes and rest while Monica attaches little feathery lash extensions to your own lashes. You might even end up taking a nap! Lash extensions can be customized to your preferred length and thickness.
Please complete this online consent for lashes.
Lash Shampoo & Brushes is recommended & Available
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE
WHAT IS AN AESTHETICIAN?
A licensed in aesthetician, their training is entirely focused on the skin with an emphasis on skin anatomy, skin diseases, and disorders, how to treat various skin conditions, and how to perform safe and effective skin treatments.
Treatments with a licensed esthetician, you can trust that their entire background is solely focused on skin.
- Basic Facials
- Waxing & Sugaring
- Makeup Application
- Eyelash Extensions
- Lash & Brow Tinting
- Exfoliation treatments (scrubs & peels) that only remove the stratum corneum of the skin
- Advanced understanding of skin anatomy & physiology
- Skin histology
- Advanced skincare product and ingredient knowledge
- Pre & Post Procedure treatment regimens
- Advanced client consultation strategies including skin analysis & typing
- Risk management
- Advanced skill training in chemical exfoliation, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning
Monica is a Licensed Advanced Aesthetician since 2009
I get asked often what skincare products and routine do I use? Here’s a list and where I order my products from: SKINSTORE.COM
My skin routine is using Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser, and Epionce Renewal Cream. I do occasionally use Obagi pore therapy salicylic for more exfoliation.
Here’s the link copy paste to your browser. Sign up and earn points.
If you would like to book a consult for me to assess your skin type and what products might be best, let’s meet!!