13 Years Experience Cosmetic Tattooing & Skincare!!
ounty 2016 2018 an
A licensed Medical Aesthetician since 2009, Monica studied at the Euro Institute in Portland, OR – one of North America’s premier aesthetic schools. Monica grew her passion for skin care while learning the fundamentals of Aesthetics with a holistic approach. After receiving her license, Monica began working for a plastic surgery and laser skin care clinic gaining additional skincare experience, as well as certification on several skin care lasers, achieving an Advanced Aesthetic license.
A passion for artistry inspired her to take it a step further by becoming a Licensed and Certified Permanent Makeup Artist and founding her business in 2010 under the original name of Allure Cosmetics. She continues her education training in several states with world recognized trainers and conventions learning new techniques and keeping up with trends!
Licensed & Certified Permanent Cosmetic Artist since 2010
Licensed Advanced Medical Aesthetician since 2009
Awarded Best of Clark County 2016 & 2018 for Permanent Makeup
“For years I would draw on my own eyebrows until discovering permanent makeup. Permanent makeup has saved my time in getting ready for the day and increased my self confidence – knowing my brows are perfectly placed without the hassle of drawing on.” Brows, Liner, and Lips ~Monica McKay, CEO & Client
Education & Qualifications:
- Advanced Training Cosmetic Tattooed Eyeliner & Microbladed Brows 2015 Seattle
- Advanced Training Eyebrows: Powder, Ombre, and Combo 2019 AZ
- Microblading & Permanent Makeup Certification Master Training 2022 NV
- Member of SPCP Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals
- Training is available + customized one on one sessions
- Blood Borne Pathogens yearly certification